Transition Dialogue 2019 – 2022
From 31 March to 1 April 2022, THE CIVICS team participated in the closing gathering of the “Transition Dialogue 2019-2022” project which took place as a hybrid event in Berlin, Germany. As part of the event, the main project output was presented – “Teaching history of transition in Europe. A handbook for the history and civic education”.
Dr. Caroline Hornstein Tomić and Louisa Slavkova discussed the history of transition against the background of the war in Ukraine and the importance of pan-European exchange platforms for civic education, together with specific case studies on the history of transition in Croatia and Bulgaria.
- Open Lithuania Foundation (OLF), Lithuania
- Sofia Platform Foundation, Bulgaria
- Center for Citizenship Education, Poland
- Congress of Culture Activists (CCA), Ukraine
- Institute of Social Sciences Ivo Pilar, Croatia
- Zaklada Znanje na djelu / Stiftung Wissen am Werk, Croatia
Recording of the event is available here.